Including an animated video in the sales meeting presentation a good idea or not

Including an animated video in the sales meeting presentation a good idea or not

Home Forums ASF Forum – (damn, finally!) Including an animated video in the sales meeting presentation a good idea or not

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  VeronicaAnderson 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

VeronicaAnderson
    Participant

Do you think adding an animated video in the presentation is a good idea? I have a very important sales meeting coming up and I was looking out for the best and unique ways to make the presentation more exciting and keep the audience engaged and alive during the presentation. My daughter suggested me to include a White Board Animation in the presentation for demonstrating a few things as it will be really stimulating and appealing. Although she was talking something sensible, I am still pretty doubtful whether I should go with the notion or not, as all of the audience will going to be the organization’s executives and professional people. I am afraid they might mind me adding animation in the presentation and might not take things seriously. What would you people suggest? Kindly leave your responses in comments.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password